Wednesday 3 April 2013

Iqbal's Thoughts on Jagminder's and Ravneet's Picture

Hello, my name is Iqbal. You may already know me from a few other posts on this blog but today, I'm going to be commenting on artwork in the "<(^^<) Cool Kids From Around The Block (>^^)>"  blog.  Here is a link to their blog; http://7bnk.blogspot.ca/ In this blog, I will be commenting on Jagminder's (jagminder sembi!!!!!!!) and Ravneet's (Rav da boss) picture that they created at the Nelson Arts Center earlier this year.

So, I am going to start with Jagminder's pictures. The first picture kind of looks like a character from a show called "Naruto" next to a car. What I think is happening is that Naruto is hallucinating and sees a car. He probably plans on going in it but couldn't as it wasn't there. Hes's hallucinating because there aren't any car in the show, and because the background is nice and funky. Both of these drawings are really detailed and look really nice so I'm guessing you spent a lot of time on them? If so, I'm presuming you never really got to finish you drawing. So, I was wondering, if you had more time, what would you add to this picture? Also, I am really curious to know what the real story of this picture was and, if my story was right, how did Naruto start to hallucinate?

Jagminder's second picture looks like an asteroid in space. I think the asteroid is getting close to a star, as the background is very bright. The picture may also be of an Easter egg in a pool of paint. That would mean the starts on it would be decorations. Which story is right and, if neither, what is the painting about?

Over all, both you pictures are really good. Your first picture though, kind of made me feel calm as there wasn't much happening but in you second, it  had a lot more stuff happening and made me more excited. I hope I'm able to hear your thoughts and opinions on the picture, Jagminder and all of you readers.

Now, Ravneet's picture. Ravneet only has one picture posted so I will only comment on that picture. I would first like to say that the picture looks like a ninja trying to climb a volcano to get on a magical rainbow cloud. Unfortunately, the picture is cut off and I can't see part of the right side making it harder to make a full story. From what I can see, he has to save the sun by using the rainbow cloud. He has to save the sun as it blackening and will vanish. My story is a bit far fetched but hey, it works.What do you think happened readers?

The picture gives me mixed feelings as the black throughout the picture kind of makes me feel sad. The colorful cloud and volcano on he other hand makes me feel excited. How does the picture make you feel?

Okay, that's it for this blog. Remember to leave your thoughts on this blog and these amazing pictures in the comments! Also, Jagminder and Ravneet, we hope to see you comments as well!

Jagminder's first picture:


Jagminder's second picture:




Ravneet's picture

No comments:

Post a Comment