Wednesday 10 April 2013

                             My Thoughts On My First Picture

                                                                                 -Asvija


When I first started to draw my image, I didn't really know what I was doing. I started off with one circle and 1 triangle. Then I was stumped. I was standing there thinking when I decided to let the hand do,what the hand wants. The next thing I did was add 2 more triangles so that it kind of looked like 3 mountains.Then I turned the circle into a sun. Then i thought of making a sunset with tottaly different coulors,for example, Blue, Dark blue, Sky blue, Orange and Peach. This is how I made my drawing.






1 comment:

  1. hello, I like the background a lot I never really thought those colors would actually go together so well..

    ReplyDelete