Wednesday 10 April 2013





                            Gbemi thoughts on her pictures





My first thought was to draw a dessert but ended up drawing a valley. So since it turned into a valley I decide to draw some things that interest me so I drew a bird which is a sign of peace for me, a star that represent happiness, a moon that represent the night in the valley and a sun that represent the morning in the valley. Then added some random things like the black stuff on top of the mountains. Hope everyone liked it.





First of all this is not a butt! It is a heart . My first thought was to draw the emotion of how a happy family turned into a broken family. And you can see the purple spot on the corner of each each four edges that it is fully colored and the others are gradually not fully colored because the family are getting unhappy each other which turned into a broken family. And you can see that it is busy and that indicate bad things happening in that family. Hope you like this picture.     

2 comments:

  1. Just a random question.. does this relate to you in real life?!O.o -Malaika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that its a heart but they also put it on the website backwards.But don't worry I get that's it a a heart.
    ;)
    -LIsa

    ReplyDelete