Tuesday 9 April 2013

Shanthosh's Picture!---Shanthosh's Thoughts


My First Picture

  The first picture I drew was out of my imagination. The face was just for fun but after I those angel wings and halo for it to be more fun to look at. I coloured the angel parts black to make it different since everyone would probably think they would be white but the football was there because I like to play football. My story about this drawing was this was a famous football player, that sadly dies in a game but becomes an angel and helps his team to victory. What story can you think of when you see this drawing? The buck-teeth was just to make more like he was a football player and got all his teeth knocked out except for those two on the drawing. So comment of what you think of my painting. Hope you like it.





















6 comments:

  1. I thought it was a bird man trying to catch a football with his mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. who commented the bird one?
    -lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the foot ball in the backrond and the angel guy. I think its angel with black wings.see you later.

    ReplyDelete