Tuesday 30 April 2013

Femi's Art Finale!

 



I liked a lot of things about the whole project.  Starting with doing art, not for marks or grades just to express yourself in the most creative way possible.  I also liked this whole blogging tool because we get to use technology (saving the trees) to write and comment on other people's art and explain your own piece of artwork.  I am so glad that our class was given the opportunity to be involved in the project, which was awesome!
 
While taking part in this project, I learned that inspiration can come from anywhere, even an apple :).  I also learned that you can express yourself using art, and not just visual arts.  Another thing I learned was that CREATIVTY ROCKS!!!!!
 
This project really changed me in a lot of ways including my feelings about art, imagination and creativity.  Before this project I wasn't too happy doing art (don't tell Ms.Walker) but now it is a whole different story.  Now I really like expressing myself with art becaue it is fun and uses imagination and creativity, which can help you in other subjects too and that's no joke.
 
So now, everybody should know....
 
 
CREATIVITY ROCKS!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment