Tuesday 30 April 2013

My thoughts about the project -- Asvija

To me, the project was all about creativity and fun. My favorite part was when we preformed because now all our hard work paid off. Also my favorite part was when we were rehearsing because i got to see all the other groups performances. I learned that art is not about drawing,  painting and sketching but is more about creativity and imagination. This project changed me by taking away my stage fight for about 4 hours. I felt like I could accomplish anything. When we were on the trip, my friends and I enjoyed ourselves more than normal because preforming this was like being real performers because we didn't know anyone in the audience. A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE CREATIVITY ROCKS PROGRAM!!! THANK YOU......!

No comments:

Post a Comment