Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lisa's review on her picture

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgpVMQadc1RJcz0-K6zp8ES4LpSTcdVHMr2SaWWjz_vZm-_6RyISEkb2N1qhD7Fbu2btyb5ZCk3ae4VDy2fHyYhWPe7DGkjqHpHS5SzBBYwX4foiCt4yYs0NTK32go25OJd5zLTWEb-C2lr/s1600/blog+2.jpg
This is my review on my picture.First I'm going to answer a few questions. No the rainbow and the back round did not just randomly happen. First it started off as a grey then when she told us to put a second color on top of it i put navy blue, so it ended up looking kind of like a big rain cloud.then after rain comes a rainbow. If you look closely you can see the back round.then i remembered skittles because i was a little hungry. I think that every one has seen the skittles commercials so there is where the little boy comes in wondering if he has actually found the rainbow. Now I answered some questions I like this picture because it is very colorful and i love skittles hey come in a lot of flavors now and i hope you try them all because to me they are very delicious. Ejoy.

Creativity Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment