Wednesday 10 April 2013

Amina's thoughts about her Second Picture...



 I honestly did not know what i was doing at first but then i started to mix and blend colors together and i thought we were suppose to do the same topic as the first one, so the first thing that came to my mind was a meteor. Its colorful and has to do with space. I start drawing and think to my self if i add movement it will look cool, so i started doing that and  while that was going on, i started to get more ideas. I kept on adding them and adding them, and then i ended up with this. Half the time i did not know what the picture was going to be like, it just happened. Also i chose the topic SPACE, because space amuses me, there is so much out there that we need to learn about and still discover. I always wanted to go to space but i am scared of getting lost, its so big! I hope you're imagination rises by looking at all the beautiful drawings on this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment