Tuesday 9 April 2013

Kumaran's thoughts on his first Drawing!!


My goal was to draw a proper dragon but I ended up with this unknown creature. I started drawing the creature with red and orange and then i added green. Then i decided to put something wavy at the bottom so I put a long purple stream which looks like a body of a dragon. Then I wanted to put more designs on it because it looked plain so i drew these lines on the sides. As you can see I used different colours for the lines. Then I drew grass for the creature to stand on. When I put the line designs on both sides of the pic it looked like a door that was closing and the creature was trapped. With this drawing I learned how one drawing can mean A LOT. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, in my opinion, Kumaran's "messed up dragon" looks cooler than a regular dragon
    -FEMI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kumaran is the dragon nice or ferocious?
    -Femi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the dragon its not an unknown creature. Well unless you mix it up with a lizard.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete