Tuesday 19 March 2013

Evening's with the B-Man

Hello and welcome to my evening show(which is not really in the evening, but late for me) "Evenings with the B-Man!" I'm Baarath Sritharan, your host and our first topic tonight is A.R.T.(Advanced Representing Talent).  In the past, we've had so many superstars from paintings to singing to magic tricks all out. Tonight, we have a special guest and her astonishing pink panther( or should I say, Pink and Yellow Panther). We will talk about this and then we will make our comments from the audience and in the end, we will get a chance to meet our artist behind the work and her story from it.
Amazing! This is really a work of art because and what I really like about it is that I used to watch Spongebob a lot and the cartoon structure was so much different in this than the actual show and to be honest, I like this one better and can imagine this being used in some episodes. it looks like they're  in the Bikini Bottom by Sandy's Treedome, but it could be that the are on land because of the sky. Something that you may want to ponder about. I want to ask you something and want you guys to send in your answer before the break, what could be happening in this scene. If you have any questions or comments, please send them in. I personally think that Spongebob and Patrick could be visiting Sandy's Treedome or they could be on open land above seas. Like said before, it could go both ways. Although, I really love this because this reminds me so much of when i was six years old and i would watch this all the time. So send in your messages of what you think or what you want to know and right after this, we will be seeing the artist behind the painting, Jesse! Thank you.

- Baarath Sritharan

1 comment:

  1. Love that painting! It's so cute, and tells a good story.

    ReplyDelete