Tuesday 9 April 2013

Kumaran's Thoughts On His Second Drawing!

This drawing was inspired by mickey mouse. So first i drew mickey mouse, and then i got the idea to make mickey's world. so I drew a bunch of buildings behind the head of mickey mouse and then made mickey's head connected to the road. So it looks like mickey's head is the main building and it is. When i started to colour  the drawing i decided to use colours that i rarely use. Purple is a colour i hardly use so i decided to make it the main colour. then i just coloured it in with random colours and it turned out pretty good. This drawing also has different colours blended together in it. As you can see in the sky i coloured it with purple blue and green. I didn't want to make it too plain so I did that. In my opinion my drawing turned out to look pretty good.

2 comments: