Wednesday 10 April 2013

My thoughts on my First Picture!!! :) -Malaika

When I started drawing I had no clue how I wanted it to end up looking like but one thing I knew was it cant be anything cool (COLD) because at that time I was frustrated at the weather. It was always blue , white and cold outside. I basically did anything that popped up in my head. The two love birdies on the deserted mountain  could be someone in real.(mhmm mhmm oiii)   I drew them because valentines day was around the corner and the person beside me and I wouldn't stop talking about it! :)

 Enjoy  .... Just keep looking and loving! :) <3 & Don't forget to smile while your at it ;)

5 comments:

  1. I liked how you coloured the sun using different colours. It looks so cool! How did you draw it like that? Is there a story that comes with the picture? Are they stranded? or needed some alone time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was close to valentines Day, all about love, this picture is so beautifully drawn! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you do that with the picture? Its sooo pretty! keep up the good work.
    ;)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete