Tuesday 30 April 2013

Amina's thoughts about the whole experience :)

I personally thought that this project was really fun and creative. I loved the whole program and how it was planned, we all got to work together and see the deep side of art. I learned a lot about art during this whole project because art was really boring to me, but after this project, i got to know that art is not all about color, lines, and perfection. Art is really about what you imagine, its all imagination (in my opinion). This project changed me in a way, that i did not even know. I hated preforming on stage but now when this project was finished i think back to the nervousness and the excitement that was inside of me, oh i almost forgot the butterflies too. All of that only comes when you are preforming on stage. Also i would like to give a big THANK YOU to Enna, Robin and everyone from the nelson art center for coming and making this project a success. Another huge THANK YOU to all the teachers that were with us and who encouraged us.

No comments:

Post a Comment