Tuesday 19 March 2013

My thoughts on Kumaran's Drawings- Rashawn


*Note: Rashawn was unable to post his blogs so I'm posting them.
My thoughts on Kumaran’s drawing -Rashawn 
They ran to the top of the hill and saw the horror. They were too late. The beast was already loose and wreaking havoc upon the village. All they could do at the moment was watch as the monster destroys the village they loved and grew up in. But then, it turns, and faces them. Realising they had been spotted, they try to run, but it is too fast. It flies up and lands on the clearing. It sits there and watches them. Frozen with fear, the heroes just stand there watching it. Finally, the beast roars and unleashes its power. It was time to fight…   
  Hey there! It’s Rashawn again, and I just wanted to say how much I love Kumaran’s drawing. It is magnificent. When I saw it, I started to wonder. What was going on? I ended up with a story, which I started talking about in my first paragraph. I’m very curious to know what story Kumaran came up with. The monster seems to be roaring and some sort of energy is radiating out of it (that’s what I thought). It doesn’t look like a typically monster either. It is very unique. I’m not too sure but I think it is a Fordasaur (fox, bird, and dinosaur). Its head and body looks like a fox and it has bird wings and feet. It also has dinosaur scales coming out of its back. It looks like a Phoenix, a Stegosaurus, and this fox monster from a show I watch called Naruto. In Naruto, the fox beast attacked the village and almost destroyed it. I incorporated that into my story. What do you think the monster is? What do you think it is called? I also wanted to know, why did you choose to make the monster in a forest? 
             Image 
Over all I really like your picture and I think it is magnificent. It’s like a monster from a movie or something. It caught my eye and it really got my imagination working. That is the reason why I wanted to blog about it. Great job!Image 

No comments:

Post a Comment