Tuesday 19 March 2013

My thoughts on Asvija's Drawing- Rashawn


*note: Rashawn was unable to post his blog so I posted it for him
My thoughts on Asvija’s drawing -Rashawn 
Deep within Egypt, there is a mystical hidden dessert. It is said to be under the Nile River. Ruled by the sun god Ra, this land is where the gods live. Filled with mythical bests and hidden treasures. Within the three Great Pyramids, there are the most valuable gems and jewels, gold, and precious artifacts. Legend has it that if you can reach the heart of the pyramid and pass the gods tests, u can receive the treasures that lies there.  
Hey there! I love writing stories and when I saw this picture, I couldn’t miss the chance. I love Asvija’s drawing. It seems very mysterious, yet magical. It seemed like a dessert to me so thought of Egypt. The sky looked like a river so I thought of the Nile River. The sun looked magical with the orange rays so I thought of the Egyptian gods. I think those are mountains but I thought I would go with pyramids to keep the Egyptian theme going.  
I thought this picture really stood out from the rest because there is more too it (in my opinion). You can create different stories. What did you say your picture was about when you were presenting your picture to your group? I also wanted to know why you chose to make three pyramids. Is there a specific reason to why you made three or was it just random?  
  I really liked how you colored the background of the drawing. Using the different shades of blue makes the sky look more interesting. It looks like a river in a way so I used that in the story I was talking about before. I almost forgot to ask a question. I forgot to ask before. Did you intend for your picture to turn out how it did Did you picture before or did you just draw and it ended up like that? 
Over all I think your picture is amazing. It’s mysterious and magical. The drawing seems like it was taken out of a fairy tale. Great job! 
                     Image 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you rashawn! When I was drawing my picture I din't know what i was doing but while I was drawing somehing inspired me to draw mountains and a sunset like backdrop and my picture ended up like this. But I had fun drawing my picture too.
    - Asvija

    ReplyDelete