Monday 18 March 2013

My thoughts on Jesse's drawing -Brian

   Hey there! I thought your drawing was absolutely fantastic! Being a Spongebob lover myself, I really liked how you drew each of them in this picture. The wonderful background colours really match with each other, and help bring out the main part of this drawing. I have to ask though, why did you choose yellow and orange as colours for your background? Was there any inspiration to this? I also really like the little blue swirls in the background. They remind me of the bubbles in the water where Spongebob and Patrick live. Was this intentional? If so, great job!

  I really liked the way you drew Spongebob and Patrick. It's better than anything I could do! Great humour with the facial expressions (especially Patrick's). Although I don't think there are trees in the ocean, haha! Or maybe they're just Sandy's tree dome. Who knows? Great detail on both Patrick and Spongebob's pants.

  All in all, I thought that your picture was great with the different colours and patterns in the background that work well together which helps take the drawing beyond that much more. I hope you had as much fun as I did at the Neilson Creative Art Centre!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jesse, really like the way you were inspired by a t.v show and the way you drew them is amazing. I ove the colors you used and i think that they really look good together. Im really attracted to the tree though it just draws my attention. Well I just wanted to say awesome picture.
    -Asvija

    ReplyDelete