Saturday 16 March 2013

Mironda's Pictures-Saksham's Perpective


Well, let me begin this blog/comment by first complimenting your pictures. They're quite interesting and strange(for a lack of a better way, and I mean this in a good way). Interesting in the meaning that I suppose it doesn't exactly mean what it shows. 

                From the first picture I have here, I can assume you like music, and possibly care about the environment. You're fond of starts and space or strange lands, and I'm going to guess in the middle of the planet those are bananas. As I don't know the title of this picture, if you don't mind I'd like to name it myself. The title I would chose for this picture is "Pastime." The reason I chose this name is because this picture seems to represent your interests. Though this picture does spark my curiousity as it sparks a few questions. What are the two pink (they're kind of shaped like a rectangle) things floating beside the planet? I don't have a viable guess to share as it just looks kind of like a blob(no offense). Besides the point, great picture.




This picture is quite interesting and seems to have the same kind of feeling as the other picture. In this picture, not only do I see one planet but several. At the top corner of the page I see a cold, frigid planet, and at the bottom left I see a planet covered in flat plains. In the top right I see a tropical planet with a very hot climate, and at the center I see a red planet surrounded by red mist.Throughout the picture I see people sitting atop of stars and clouds. Though if you could just fill me in, what's the man/boy standing on the blue planet saying? I can only make out three letters which I believe say "AAA." Just a few questions you may or may not be able to answer:
Why did you decide to color space green and red instead of black?
You decided to have one big star rather than a few little ones, why so?
What do the different planets represent?
I'd be much obliged if you could answer these questions. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Saksham.

1 comment:

  1. I like your drawing of both of your work. I just want ask you how did u come up with this beautiful drawing? because it look very good that if I was a teacher I will give it a level 4. What were you think when you did this drawing? and what were you feeling when you did this drawing? Why did you decide to these color?

    ReplyDelete